Imran SarwarMasters In Business Administration | MPhil
Helping Australian Businesses Grow Faster Online With Digital Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Marketing Research, Core Marketing Starategy & Salesforce.
I am an Internet Marketing Specialist who is keen to explore new ideas and opportunities. I am passionate about results and improving KPI's. My success has been proven in different industries in Australia, Pakistan and USA. Over 7 years of experience in Marketing & Advertisement industry, including Inbound Marketing, Marketing Research, eCommerce, Branding, Strategic Marketing management and project management. As a Digital Marketing Consultant at Ennovative I coordinated the technical direction of new product development, market research, inbound marketing, Big Data Handling, Analytics and managed clients. I successfully managed various internet marketing projects of clients and Ennovative itself.
Age 27 years
Email me @ imransarwar.com
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.Milton Berle
- - Founded a Not for Profit Society in Pakistan, named “iDonate”. Successfully registered it with Government of Pakistan and working in Education, Health & Community Services Areas.
- - As part of a management team investigating a new business opportunity, I performed due diligence research and analysis of market potential. I successfully planned and established new business for “Ennovative” which started operations in Australia And Philippines in February 2016
- - Designed & developed Offline / Online Marketing Strategies for Ennovative.
- - Fire Safe Services PTY Ltd a renowned supplier of Fire Extinguishers Adelaide, Received highest sales ever and I helped them to close more sales.
- - Worked with Various Clients from USA, UK, Australia, China and Saudi Arabia as a freelancer. Consulted various eBusinesses worldwide.
- - Developed a website for iDonate.pk which works as a bridge between blood seekers & blood donors.
- - Expertise conducting research required to develop strategically sound business plans.
CORE MARKETING STRATEGIES
BRANDING & STRATEGIC BRAND MANAGEMENT
ECOMMERCE & ALL ASPECTS OF INTERNET MARKETING
MARKET RESEARCH & PFME ANALYSIS
Numbers that I'm proud of
Numbers of Hours Worked
Coffee Cups Taken
Number of Strategies Made & Executed
Number of Businesses Consulted
Languages that I speak
DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT At Ennovative, Australia.JAN 2012 - TO DATE
CHAIRMAN AT iDonate, PakistanSEP 2011 - TO DATE
Responsibilities - Organisational Partnerships with Both Private and Public Sector organisations. - Making strategies to increase Donation base and make more exposure in the Market. - Responsible for strategy development and managing organisational affairs. - Implementation of Business intelligence. - Exploring new ideas and opportunities for growth within Pakistan. - New product development and managing affairs of NGO. - Understand, develop and maintain in house applications for iDonate Blood Donations. Achievements - Registered iDonate with Government of Pakistan and successfully became the Chair for iDonate. - Successfully introduced & implemented Income Support Programme in iDonate. - Designed and implemented corporate network solution, which include VPN allowing personnel to access data on the move, document version control system and in house cloud solution for file sharing. - Reaching 5000 Blood Donations Mile Stone in two year. - Developed performance reports, Idea development frameworks and automated reporting.
ASSOCIATE COUNTRY MANAGER FOR AUSTRALIA AT INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MARKETING PROFESSIONALS (IIMP), CANADAJAN 2014 - TO DATE
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE AT CAR HIRE SHOP, AUSTRALIASEP 2009 - DEC 2011
Responsibilities - Increased online sales by over 100% through conversion rate, average order value & traffic improvements. - Managing marketing campaigns and communications. - Responsible for various Market Researches, Data analysis and data mining. - Communicated with sales and marketing teams while making every marketing program. - Co-operated with Accounts department in recording transactions, forecasting and measuring their business performance. - Online promotions & merchandising to maximize conversion rate & average order value. - Managing portfolio of accounts, Dealing with all aspects of a campaign and managing the work of account executives. - Ecommerce Lead Generation and Consumer Behaviour Analysis. - Directed creative ad development including print production, online ads and video ads. - Experimenting with new & alternative ways to leverage online sales and helped management in decision making. - Optimization using various Analytics & usability testing. - Management of the Ecommerce Offline marketing: literature production, direct mail, print and Branding.
MPHIL LEADING TO PHD FROM UNIVERSITY OF LAHOREGraduated: May 2014
MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FROM SUPERIOR UNIVERSITYGraduated: 2010
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE FROM UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJABGraduated: 2008